AEJ Management Ltd. are one of the nation’s leading and most successful facilities management companies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join a growing company! We currently have a vacancy for a Facilities Support Assistant to work at a vibrant beachfront location offering a mix of leisure and retail services in the popular Victorian seaside town of Southport.
As a Facilities Support Assistant, you will be responsible for the effective day-to-day patrolling and cleanliness of the busy site.
Your job role will include, but is not limited to:
- Site Security
- Customer service ambassador
- Site cleanliness – including the use of machinery
Training and uniform will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- You must be confident in making decisions, whilst being able to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- Must hold a valid SIA Licence – Front line
- Flexible Availability.
- CCTV Licence an advantage.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Hours of work – 32 hours per week, days only.
Cover shifts will be available throughout the year on an ad-hoc basis.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience please send us a message on Facebook or send a CV Peter Haney at email@example.com.
Salary: £8.00 /hour